PimEyes is an AI-powered face recognition search engine and reverse image search tool that allows users to search for online images of a person by uploading their photo.
The online tool performs reverse image searches and enables them to discover the sources where the images have appeared on the internet.
Users can upload their faces via the camera icon or upload the image they want to find. The facial recognition search technology examines the face, identifies where it appears and obtains entry to all websites where the matched image is found.
This tool can be handy for fact-checkers and journalists while conducting investigations. It is also good for personal use as it helps you to find out whether one’s image has appeared in a wrong context and when finding a missing person or a long lost old friend or acquaintances.
How to use PimEyes
To use PimEyes face recognition, you need to follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Save the picture: Save the picture you want to verify either on your mobile device or laptop or you can also use a camera icon after logging in into the website to snap the image you want to research.
- Visit the official site of PimEyes via this URL https://pimeyes.com/en
- Click on the “Upload a Photo” option to upload an image of any person or click on the “Camera” icon to take a fresh photo.
- Once the uploaded image is processed, you can add more photos for better results and choose a search time from the drop-down menu.
- You can also enable the safe search option to avoid any inappropriate or harmful images.
- Now, Click on “Start Search”
- Wait a few seconds or minute and the platform (PimEyes) will generate your results.
Note that users can only access three free search result sections on PimEyes without any registration for about ten times. However, once your free searches have been exhausted, you must subscribe to a premium (paid) plan; this enables users to access other special features or services provided by the platform.